What You Need To Know About Liquid Facelifts
- Posted on: Dec 15 2022
No one can blame you for not wanting to rush into a facelift or other cosmetic surgery procedure – a facelift can come with a lot of expense, hassle, and downtime. Plus, no one looks forward to surgery! But you do have other options, such as a liquid facelift, which comes with many benefits over a surgical facelift!
What is a liquid facelift?
Have you heard of a liquid facelift? Patients love this procedure because:
• It is noninvasive. In a liquid facelift, BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, or Sculptra® are used. The products used, and the areas they are used on, are chosen based on the patient’s needs and the results they would like to see.
• It is effective. A liquid facelift can do a lot of things: it can plump up lips, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, restore lost volume, give more definition to the cheekbones and jawline, and lift sagging brows.
• There is little downtime afterward. As opposed to a surgical facelift, which can take weeks to recover from, there is hardly any downtime needed after a liquid facelift, and you can get right back into your day right after your procedure.
• You may see a difference right away. You’ll look younger right after having fillers. With BOTOX Cosmetic, it may take 2 weeks for the full effects, but you may see a difference within only 3 to 5 days.
• The effects are long lasting. The effects of BOTOX Cosmetic can last for up to 4 months, and the effects of fillers can last from 6 to 12 months, depending on what fillers were used.
• It is quick. It typically takes less than an hour for a liquid facelift.
• The side effects are mild. You may have some bruising, tenderness, and swelling at the injection sites, but this can be helped with an over-the-counter pain reliever and ice packs.
If you’re looking for the benefits of a surgical facelift without all of the negatives, a liquid facelift may be the answer for you. Contact American Dermatology Associates for a liquid facelift consultation. Call the office in Sarasota, Florida, at 941-379-6647 for an appointment today!
Posted in: Liquid Facelift