Dermatologist & Dermatology Services | Sarasota, FL
American Dermatology treats all aspects of skincare from general medical issues and skin cancer to a full menu of cosmetic dermatology procedures. Dermatologist Dr. Trent puts a strong emphasis on the important role your skin plays in your general well-being. After all, your skin is the elegant intermediary between the often harsh outside environment and your fragile interior environment. Dial (941) 379-6647 today to schedule your dermatology appointment at our Sarasota office!
Our DERMATOLOGY Services
- PRF Hair Loss Treatment – Rejuvenate your skin and improve hair growth with PRF (platelet-rich fibrin), an advanced form of PRP (platelet rich plasma).
- BBL Forever Young™ – Remove signs of aging and produce younger looking skin, or maintain healthy skin, with our BBL Forever Young™ laser skin treatment provided by dermatologist Dr. Trent.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – Eliminate worry lines, frown lines, crow’s fee and more with BOTOX® injections from American Dermatology Associates in Sarasota, FL.
- Kybella – Skip surgery and liposuction and learn more about Kybella, a cosmetic injectable that is the answer to your double-chin and neck fat.
- Dermal Fillers – When it comes to rejuvenating you skin without surgery, dermal fillers offer a minimally invasive alternative. We are proud to offer Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane and Sculptra®, in addition to BOTOX® and Kybella. Call today to speak with a professional dermatologist about what filler would be best for you.
- Chemical Peel – Slough away dead skin cells and improve the overall appearance of your skin with a chemical peel from American Dermatology Associates in Sarasota, FL. Reveal newer, younger skin for a smoother, more youthful look. Schedule an appointment with dermatologist Dr. Trent today.
- Laser Treatments – American Dermatology Associates provides a variety of laser treatments in Sarasota, FL. Whether you are looking to improve your skin after years of sun damage, remove unwanted body hair, improve wrinkles and acne scars or remove spider veins and broken blood vessels, we can help. Laser Treatments Include: IPL Photo Rejuvenation, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Resurfacing, and Laser Vein Treatment
- Liquid Facelift – Avoid plastic surgery and long recovery times with a liquid facelift, the latest advancement in rejuvenating the face to provide a more youthful appearance.
- Medical Skin Conditions – At American Dermatology Associates, we offer dermatology treatment for all types of skin conditions. Contact dermatologist Dr. Trent and our team today to learn more.
- Mohs Surgery – Mohs Surgery is a highly specialized and precise treatment for skin cancer in which the cancer is removed in stages.
- Skin Cancer Screening – Millions of Americans are diagnosed with skin cancer yearly – don’t be one of them. An annual skin screening with a dermatologist at American Dermatology Associates is a great way to be proactive. Call today to schedule an appointment in Sarasota, FL.
- Visia® Skin Analysis – Visia® is the latest technology of diagnosing skin conditions. Visia® allows us to scan and map exactly what is happening above and below your skin’s surface.
“Dr. Trent is the best dermatologist I have ever had! She has saved my life and I love her!”
~ Pamela (Patient for 9 years)
Call American Dermatology Associates For Your Consultation!