7+ KYBELLA® Facts
- Posted on: Sep 15 2022
It is frustrating and unfair but it’s true – no matter how many times a week you go to the gym and no matter how many times you have opted for celery when you really wanted ice cream, you can still end up with a double chin. To make it even worse, a double chin can be close to impossible to get rid of on your own. However, thanks to KYBELLA®, you don’t have to worry about that unsightly double chin anymore!
What is KYBELLA?
If you think the only way to get rid of fat underneath the chin is to have an expensive and potentially painful surgical procedure, think again! KYBELLA is a noninvasive, safe, and very effective way to get rid of a double chin and to give your face a younger, more contoured look. Here are some other things you should know:
1. It is made up of deoxycholic acid, an FDA-approved drug.
2. It is injected into the upper neck. It destroys fat cells in the chin and upper neck area, which are harmlessly and naturally flushed out of the body over time.
3. Because it works by breaking down fat, it is not the solution for you if you have not only fat but excess skin – a neck lift or lower facelift may be the better option.
4. You don’t need anesthesia or numbing medication before the procedure. Patients report it is not usually painful, but you may feel a bit of heat.
5. Each session only takes about 20 minutes, but you may need more than one session for optimal results. When the session is over, you can get right back into your daily activities, with no downtime.
6. Because the procedure is noninvasive and no surgical incisions have to be made, you don’t have to worry about scarring.
7. Although KYBELLA destroys fat cells, you should maintain a healthy lifestyle after the procedure, because new fat cells can always accumulate!
Are you thinking that KYBELLA might be the right choice for you? Contact American Dermatology Associates in Sarasota, Florida, for a KYBELLA consultation. Call 941-379-6647 for an appointment today!
Posted in: Kybella