Spring into Beauty with a VI Peel
- Posted on: Mar 15 2019
Chemical peels are known for reviving the inner glow of beauty by removing the top layer of dull and damaged skin cells. This cosmetic treatment is also notorious for being rather harsh, provoking heavy peeling and days, if not weeks, of recovery. If this is your perception of a chemical peel, we invite you to look again. Breakthroughs in science have made the average chemical peel more conservative while preserving the power of this treatment to renew beauty.
We are pleased to offer the VI peel, a pampering treatment conducted in our comfortable Sarasota office. This medium-grade peel offers all the benefits of a traditional peel without the challenge of a lengthy healing process.
The VI peel is a safe and effective chemical peel that provides consistently predictable results. Carefully-selected ingredients are gentle on the most delicate skin around the eyes and yet powerful enough to reduce the appearance of scarring and sun damage. The VI peel restores optimal collagen and elastin production through which tissue regeneration is supported for several months.
What is in the VI peel?
Ingredients in the VI peel include:
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) – Stimulates collagen and smooths the skin
- Retin-A – softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid – exfoliates the tissue and reduces inflammation in the skin
- Phenol – reduces deep lines and creases
- Vitamin C – a skin-brightening antioxidant
In addition to boosting beauty, the VI peel offers the benefit of comfort and convenience. Patients who receive this treatment can immediately get back to their busy schedule if they so choose. Redness and discomfort are virtually imperceptible, and the peeling that does occur in the days after treatment is more like flaking. This effect is easily addressed by applying moisturizer. Because the VI peel is so gentle, it is appropriate for patients of all ages and ethnicities, including people with sensitive skin.
A VI peel can boost your beauty by:
- Softening lines and wrinkles
- Minimizing the appearance of freckles and sun spots
- Reducing the appearance of melasma
- Improving the overall texture and tone of the skin
- Refining pore size
- Stimulating collagen for improved tissue firmness
- Treating acne and acne scarring
- Removing precancerous skin cells
When Spring has sprung, you want your radiant skin to keep up with the season. Call our Sarasota office at (941) 379-6647 to schedule your VI peel treatment.
Posted in: Chemical Peel