Tour of Dr.Trent’s Medicine Cabinet
- Posted on: Jul 21 2017
Most of her personal products are relatively inexpensive and can be bought at the local drug store. Porcelain romance-novel complexions, here we come.
Part 1: Sunscreens Dr.Trent always has handy
1. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-in Sunscreen Milk – favorite everyday sunscreen, ranked #1 by Consumer Reports, good UVA and UVB plus antioxidant to protect against free radical damage to our collagen.
2. Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 – good water resistance so great for sports and outdoor activities, ranked excellent by Consumer Reports.
3. Elta MD SPF 50 Sport Body – good water resistance so great for sports and outdoor activities.
4. TiZO3 Tinted Facial Mineral Sunscreen SPF40 – Great non chemical tinted sunscreen with good UVA and UVB coverage, great for every day use.
5. Avene Tinted Compact SPF 50 – Great non chemical tinted sunscreen, 100% mineral with good UVA and UVB coverage with antioxidant to protect against free radical damage to our collagen, great for everyday use, easy to carry around.
Part 2: Dr. Trent’s Secret Weapons for Anti-Aging
1. SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream – great antioxidant to help protect against free radical damage to our collagen by the sun, also has hyaluronic acid to moisturize
2. SkinMedica Lytera – non-hydroquinone lightener for brown spots
3. SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex – contains growth factors to help rebuild the collagen in our skin and combat wrinkles
4. Tazorac – great retinoid to treat acne, as well as to help build collagen, fade brown spots and help with photodamage
5. Revision Skincare Revox™ 7 – contains peptides to help decrease lines on the face, smooth and firm the skin
6. Revision Skincare Nectifirm® – amazing neck cream, has peptides to help firm and tighten the skin and lessen fine lines
Part 3: Moisture is key to healthy, smooth, glowing skin!
1. Cetaphil cream – gentle but powerful moisturizer, no dyes or fragrances, no greasy feeling
2. Elta Post Laser Ointment/Aquaphor/Vaseline Petroleum Jelly- powerful thick moisturizer, love it for intense moisturization of the body, especially elbows, knees, feet and hands; also great for chapped lips. I keep a tube of Aquaphor in my purse
3. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser – gentle cleanser, no dyes or fragrances
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
Call us at (941) 379-6647 with any questions or to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation.
Posted in: Skin Care